- Ms.S.Manjula Devi
- Mrs.Meera Elizabeth
- Mrs.S.Jeba Elavarasi
- Limited and Unlimited Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- FDI / JV / Foreign Collaboration
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
- Legal Advisory & Representation
- Legal Advisory & Representation - Arbitration
- Offences & Prosecutions
- Forensic Audit of CSR Spend
- Annual Validation Inspection For Banks
About KSR & Co.,
Dr.K.S.Ravichandran, M.Com, LL.B, FCS, Ph.D.,
DR.K.S.Ravichandran, aged 50 years, He has been in practice as a company secretary ever since 1994. He is a fellow of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India [ICSI], a lawyer by qualification and post graduate in commerce. He has spoken in more than 300 conferences, seminars and workshops and has authored hundreds of published articles in various journals. He has authored 5 books – Secretarial, Securities and Management Audit; Prosecution of Directors – Reliefs and Remedies; Secretarial Audit of Compliances under Economic, Labour and Securities Laws; The Law relating to Debt Recovery and winding up; the Law relating to Limited Liability Partnership. He is vociferous speaker and prolific writer. He holds a doctorate from the Department of Management of Alagappa University on prosecution of directors. He holds a Diploma in Electronics and Radio Communication Engineering and also a Diploma in Technology. He had served the Indian Air Force for over 9 years as a specialist in Russian Radar Systems. He was a lecturer in commerce for the Government of Arunachal Pradesh at Pasighat.
He is a member of International Association for Protection of Intellectual Property Rights; He is a member of INSOL INTERNATIONAL, a global organization of corporate insolvency professionals; He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. He is a member of the National Council for Corporate Affairs and Corporate Social Responsibility. His experience in the field of corporate management and legal advisory is well known in the corporate sector. He is well known for his ferocious arguments and he has appeared in several cases before the Company Law Board; Competition Commission of India; Trademarks Tribunals; Intellectual Property Appellate Board; Arbitral Tribunals and other Tribunals and Appellate Tribunals. Many of cases argued by him have been reported in law journals. He is an expert in corporate legal and managerial advisory services.
He is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, with a Master's Degree in Commerce and Bachelor's Degree in Law. He was awarded the Doctorate of Philosophy by Alagappa University in the Faculty of Management for his research on the “Effectiveness of the Trial Procedure for Offences under the Companies Act in India and UK”.
Mr.C.V.Madhusudhanan, B.Sc., B.L., FCS
He is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, with a Bachelor's degree in Law. Also holds a Bachelor's degree in Science. He has over a decade experience in practice and specializes in Corporate Laws, Economic Legislations, Securities Laws, SEBI, FEMA, Banking Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Joint Ventures and Documentation. He heads the firm's operations at Bangalore. He handles all mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and transaction documentation jobs and advises clients on commercial agreements.
He speaks regularly in workshops and seminars on various subjects in the areas of Corporate Laws, Economic Legislations, Securities Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Mergers and Amalgamations, Demergers and spin-offs, Legal Due Diligence Audits. Mr.Madhusudhanan has been inducted as a member of the National Council for Mergers and Acquisitions of Assocham. He is a visiting faculty at Southern India Banks Staff Training College, Bangalore.
Mr.V.R.Sankaranarayanan, B.Com, ACS.,
He is an Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce. He is also doing CA-Final ever since 2001, involved in Compliance Management Services with regard to Company Law, Securities Laws, Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951. He is a specialist in audits under the Companies Act. He manages compliance related queries and resolves complicated compliance jobs by virtue of his long experience.
Senior Management Executives of the firm
AGM - Compliance Management & Public Relations
He takes care of all the registration works with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Service Tax Registration, Partnership Firm Registration and Sales Tax Registration. He manages e filing of Forms and registration under the Companies Act. He issues quotes for various jobs, be it falling under the legal services head or the compliance management heads. He is in charge of receivables management and public relations. He has been with the Firm ever since 1995.
AGM – Administration & Accounts
She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce. She maintains the accounts of the Firm. She carries out internal audit of services rendered for raising invoices. She ensures compliances under tax laws, deduction of taxes at sources, remittances of taxes deducted, issue of TDS certificates, payment advance tax, service tax, professional tax, finalisation of accounts, completion of audit and filing of returns. Her duties include internal administrative works and sorting out of grievances of staff. She has been in the Firm every since 1999. She is the AGM – Administration and Accounts of our Firm. She is multi-tasking specialist with varied expertise in all administrative and general management works.
Ms.S.Manjula Devi, B.A.B.L.,
Senior In-house Counsel
She is an In-house Counsel of our firm. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Law. She handles matters coming under Corporate Laws / IPR Law / Debt Recovery Laws and other matters of Civil in nature ever since 2007. She appears before courts and tribunals regularly and she manages all the routine works in legal and trade mark matters.
Mrs.Meera Elizabeth, B.A., B.B.L.,
Chief Manager – IPR Compliances & Updates
She holds a bachelor degree in Economics and a bachelor degree in Business Laws. She is an expert in various matters including Computer Operations and Maintenance, Company Law Compliances, IPR Registration Matters, preparation of applications and petitions for mergers and demergers ever since 1997.
Manager – Transaction Advisory
She is a master of laws and also a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. She manages analytical, due diligence, validation and authentication jobs involved in transaction advisory services and is also in corporate laws compliance management and audits, ever since 2011.
Manager – Systems & Data
She holds a bachelor degree in Business Administration. She is an expert in matters like hardware and software maintenance, email maintenance, database security and a solution provider for security threat sever since 2006. She attends to system problems that arise from time to time and interacts with service providers.
Manager – MIS
She is the Welfare Officer of our Firm carrying on welfare measures for staff members ever since 2006. She is in charge of compiling and scrutinising the management information sheets submitted by each and everyone in the Firm. She is also the auditor of books and files.
Officers of the firm
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Commerce. She is doing Final CS. She is handling basic compliance management jobs and issue of compliance certificates under the Companies Act, ever since 2010
He is handling charge matters and liaisoning with various banks for the same ever since 1997.
Apart from the above officers, we have staff at all levels for support services and interns who are law graduates pursuing corporate laws as their career and also those who are pursuing the course of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Setting new standards of professionalism and upgrading the bench marks already created.
Every problem will have a solution; solutions cannot end up in problems of magnitude greater than the original problems.
KSR & Co Company Secretaries LLP, was established in the year 2007 at Bangalore, Chennai and Coimbatore while its partners have been in the profession of company secretaries in the name S Srinivasan & Co until 2007.
KSR & Co has since been registered as a Limited Liability Partnership under the LLP Act, 2008 under the name KSR & Co Company Secretaries LLP.
KSR & Co has been actively and for long involved in advising several leading corporate houses and private sector banking companies. KSR & Co has a net work of associates in more 50 countries.
The Firm is well equipped with about 10 qualified staff who are lawyers and company secretaries and sufficient number of trained and experienced support staff and systems with modern infrastructure in all its offices. I-Cube [Intellectual; Intelligent; and Innovative] Newsletters of the Firm are very popular for power packed articles of latest corporate legal topics.
Scope of Services
- The Firm is well known for their compliance management services; the firm undertakes services on retainer arrangement basis;
- The Firm is renowned for their services in corporate schemes of arrangements involving mergers, demergers and other restructuring schemes. More than 60 schemes have been designed, crafted and implemented by the Firm over the past 10 years.
- The Firm has advised companies in the GMR group; Suguna Poultry Group; CRI Group; Malabar Gold; FERO Group; Jayasawal Neco Group; Jansons Group; KPR Mills, Eveready Group and several other corporate houses in mergers; acquisitions and other corporate actions of those groups of companies. The firm is well known for due diligence services which is an essential tool in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity and venture capital deals.
- The Firm renders corporate advisory services relating to joint ventures and foreign collaborations. The Firm has successfully assisted in establishment of various Joint Ventures like Carl Stahl GmbH, Germany with Craftsman Automation Private Limited, Mitsubishi Corporation, Japan with Craftsman Automation Private Limited, Lohmann Animal Health GmbH and Germany with Suguna Group.
- The Firm has advised the formation of overseas subsidiaries like establishment of subsidiaries for Craftsman Automation Private Limited in Netherlands and Singapore, Suguna Group in Srilanka and Bangladesh and for other corporate groups.
- The Firm has assisted corporate in formation of overseas subsidiaries and ventures and advised on investment structuring.
- The firm has been involved several deals in their transaction advisory services; in structuring and in negotiating, drafting and finalizing joint venture agreements; foreign collaboration agreements; technology transfer agreements; licensing agreements; commercial contracts; share subscription agreements, shareholders rights agreements.
- The Firm advises its clients in the SME sector in capital raising; introduction of governance systems; broad basing of board of directors; public issue of shares.
- Recently the Firm was involved in Rs.120 Crore Private Equity Transaction in completely managing the transaction advisory and documentation relating to a leading company engaged in engineering and infrastructure sectors.
- The Firm is a one stop shop for a range of services and the firm is actively associated with brands such CRI, SUGUNA, MALABAR GOLD, SREE ANNAPOORNA, MUTHOOT; JANSONS; SHARP; FERO; MILKY MIST.
- The Firm has undertaken works relating to acquisition of brands; works relating to rebranding; assignment of brands; licensing of brands; passing off and infringement suits; opposition proceedings; and rectification proceedings.
- The Firms renders advisory, protection and compliance services relating to all kinds of intellectual property rights including trademarks, copyrights, designs and patents.
- The firm has the credit for designing Employee Stock Option Schemes [ESOS] for various listed entities and banks.
- The Firm advises clients on issue of sweat equity shares. The Firm has recently been awarded the contract for designing the ESOS for Dhanlaxmi Bank. Even previously the Firm was instrumental in advising and designing the ESOS for the South Indian Bank.
- The Firm advises in listing; delisting; preferential issue of shares; legal aspects of qualified institutional placements; Registrations of Intermediaries; venture capital funds; Alternative Investment Funds under SEBI Regulations; NBFCs under RBI Regulations; Third Party Advisors under IRDA Regulations;
- The Firm advises and assists its clients in structuring Joint Ventures, Technology tie-ups, overseas ventures and investments.
- The Firm advises and assists its clients in securing various approvals under various legislations including Company Law; Competition Act; Foreign Exchange Managemet Act, SEBI and Securities Laws; RBI Regulations.
- The Firm is also a specialist in handling both domestic and international commercial arbitration.
- The Firm advises on Debt Recovery by Banks and Financial Institutions and representing clients before DRT and ADRT and actions under the SARFAESI Act.
- The Firm advises and assists its clients Establishment and Registration of Charitable Trusts; Section 25 Companies and Associations not for profits; NGOs; Registration of charitable trusts for exemptions under the Income Tax Act and the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
- The Firm is a specialist in dealing with inspections; investigations, prosecution of directors and companies under Company Law and other economic laws such as the Foreign Exchange Management Act. The Firm is well known for handing prosecution matters in securing reliefs and remedies in relation to directors and officers of corporates.
- The Firm has an excellent track record of handling Corporate Litigations especially in the areas of shareholders disputes, Board disputes, disputes between joint venture partners in the areas of Company Law and Contract Law. The Firm also provides expert services in the area of SARFAESI Act, Recovery of Debts due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993 and representation of clients before Debt Recovery Tribunal, Appellate Debt Recovery Tribunal, civil courts. The Firm is a specialist in handling Intellectual Property related disputes, infringements, passing-off actions, oppositions before the Registrar of Trademarks, Intellectual Property Appellate Board and civil courts.
- The firm is pioneer in advising clients on establishing, structuring and limited liability partnerships and in converting proprietorships and partnerships into companies and vice-versa in a cost and tax efficient manner.
To put in a nut shell, KSR & Co. specializes in the following areas of practice:
- Compliance Management Solutions and advisory services;
- Corporate Schemes of Arrangements involving mergers, acquisitions, demergers and deals.
- Business ventures and start-ups
- Joint Venture and foreign collaborations;
- Overseas Ventures and Investments ;
- Transaction Advisory Services.
- Establishment of Branch office, liaison offices and project offices.
- Due Diligence Audit Services
- IPR Services – advisory; adopting; designing, protection and litigation services in India and other countries.
- ESOS advisory and implementation services;
- Inspection, Investigation and Prosecution management Services
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Arbitration and conciliation and dispute resolution services.
- Litigation – case handling and case management services in all branches corporate laws, contract law, property laws and intellectual property laws.
- Debt Restructuring and Insolvency Services.